Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Loft double bedroom in Peckham (off Bellenden Road)

Looking to buy, sell or rent in the SE22 area? Post your property's details or your requirements for free in this section (No agents please)
vrossoni

You will love this spacious, light, loft double bedroom. Discreetly positioned from the rest of the house, it features soft carpeting, elegant furniture and a Juliet balcony. Bathroom is next door and all yours except when our tiny tots have a quick daily bath.
We are a small young family with two children and one sleepy, gentle cat. Our house is clean and tidy and we are looking for a considerate and responsible person. The house is 2 mins from Bellenden Road cafes, bars and restaurants.
We require 2 weeks advance deposit. Monthly rent is ?850 inclusive of all expenses. Please PM for more information.
Rebeccadewar

Hi!
Is this still available?
Many thanks
Rebecca
achuth

hi i am intersted could u please sent me your contact mno my no is 07896113568 thanks///