Online Breath Work and deep relation Offered by Donation

sylvie

Breath Work and Deep Relaxation online:

Things are unprecedented at the moment. We are all trying to figure out what?s going to happen and we simply don?t know. We are all to figure out what we are going to do. One thing that is consistent is our breath. Inhale, Exhale. Be present, find a bit of stillness amongst the chaos so that we become better equipped to deal with what is thrown at us.

Benefits:

Brings us into the present moment

Focuses the mind

Provides deep rest for the nervous system

Rejuvenates the body

Rests the musculoskeletal system, the digestive system and cardiovascular system

One-to-one: held via Zoom at a day and time suitable to you.

Duration: 40 minutes

Cost: ?20 (50% discount). If you are having financial difficulty, please contact me to discuss.

Group sessions: held via Zoom.

Dates to be confirmed

Duration 30-40 minutes

Please register your interest via email. Contact below.

Cost: By donation, but please contact me directly if you are having financial difficulty and would like to participate.

Movement Therapy:

Do you have musculoskeletal pain or injuries that need addressing or would like to simply destress?

I can't offer sports massage right now, but I can offer treatments with movement and teach you how to self-treat. This is based on my knowledge of anatomy, biomechanics, 12 years experience in manual therapy and yoga.

One-to-one: held via Zoom at a day and time suitable to you. Contact below.

Duration: 60 minutes

Cost: ?30 (50% discount). If you are having financial difficulty, please contact me to discuss.

Rachel Barlow

[email protected]

07887 601111

rachelbarlow.co.uk