Experienced Female Nanny Available from 1 July

Hi! My name is Olivia, I'm based in Streatham Hill and I work in the music industry. Due to the coronavirus situation, I'll be looking for part-time or full-time childcare work from 1st July. I am available for childcare, babysitting and private tutoring.

I'm enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and creative. Some of my hobbies include yoga, walks, reading, baking, playing the guitar, singing, and painting. Another hobby of mine is cooking - I take pleasure in eating healthy, freshly prepared meals.

I graduated from Bristol University in 2018 with a first class degree in Sociology. Throughout my studies I had part-time childcare jobs, and took up lots of volunteering opportunities such as working with girl guides and tutoring English to socially disadvantaged primary school children (year 5 and 6).

I will be looking to take on childcare work in London from 1st July 2020, and have a car.

I have Basic Life Support Training, Epilepsy Training, Food Safety in Catering Training, First Aid Awareness Training and Health & Safety In The Workplace Training.

References and full CV available upon request. Please do not hesitate to get in touch!

Tel - 07775487469

Email - [email protected]