Large flatshare with roof terrace

Nicky B

WANTED- Housemate to share a LARGE penthouse flat with in Dulwich. I?ve just taken on the lease and I?ll be the custodian of the flat for the landlords who live abroad.

Located in a prestigious part of Dulwich, this bright and spacious top floor flat in a Georgian period house has double height ceilings, a massive lounge, open plan kitchen, loft work space and a huge roof terrace with incredible views for us to share. Oddly enough, the photos don?t do the place justice!

I?m looking for someone who?s considerate, is happy to share the housework, sociable and friendly, who likes having a laugh and maybe enjoys the odd film or BBQ.

I?m not really interested in sharing with a couple.

About me- I?m 41, I work full time, I?m into music and collect records. I enjoy laughs, exploring and travelling, mid century design, cooking and a few beers or drinks on the weekend. I'm a social person but I don?t bring the party home.

Im a laid back person and respectful of peoples need for space.

The room is ?1100 a month (not whole flat) plus bills. There will be a deposit of ?1100 to pay the landlords who will use a certified deposit scheme for us.

The flat comes mostly furnished but will be BYO bed.

There is a lot of storage throughout the flat, underfloor heating, massive fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, tv projector, shower and bath, and the upstairs office studio which will be great for hybrid or work from home professionals.

The flat is really well located in between Lordship Lane and Forest Hill.

Buses- The bus stop is 2 mins walk and buses take you to Central London/New Cross/Peckham/Nunhead/Lewisham etc.

Trains- Forest Hill, Honour Oak Park, North Dulwich, West Dulwich train stations are all walkable within around 20 mins.

There is a large Sainsbury?s in Forest Hill, another huge one in East Dulwich as well as plenty of others like M&S/Co-Op within easy reach. Peckham Rye Park is a 10 min walk as is Sydenham Woods.

The move in date is ASAP.

If you?re genuinely interested it would be great if you could message me and let me know a bit about yourself. I?m happy to chat on the phone/whatsapp and organise a viewing too.

I?ll be conducting viewings immediately during evenings and weekends.

The ad is now live on Spareroom for you to see as well....

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/east_dulwich/16140166

Archived