House Keeper/ child care - Wanted

mpd

We live in Peckham Rye/ East Dulwich and I am looking for a housekeeper/ child care helper. I work full time and have two older Uni age children and one twelve year old girl. Our situation is a little unusual. We were a family of 5 until a couple of months ago when My wife suddenly died of Cancer. We are all ok.. tender but ok.. We are looking for someone who could help be a base for our twelve year old girl. From 0700 get her ready for school, make packed lunch, then after she has gone do the washing, housework, maybe a food shop. Then there would be the opportunity to have a few hours and some time to yourself at ours or at your home (Perfect for people studying etc) before she came back from school. Give her supper and maybe prepare something simple for when I get back after work that I can heat up... usually around 7.30pm. Able to drive with a car useful but not essential.

We could be flexible and I would be offering a set weekly rate regardless of whether some weeks less hours are worked etc .. Continuity and stability work both ways! In the holidays the hours would be more flexible and the description slightly different. I still work but with the kids at home some of the time more relaxed hours, same pay ... Liasing with Parents about play dates and maybe the odd trip with our twelve year old. We are a chilled family finding our 'new' normal .. and just need a little help with the practicalities for the foreseeable. If you think this would be of interest please message me. Starting ASAP Thank you.

Archived