Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Reposting- violin for sale

Sell and give away your articles locally (except family items - put those in The Family Room classifieds)
Kristamack

Violin and accessories for sale

'm selling a violin that I inherited but don't play. Unfortunately I lost the add that I posted last week when this website had its face-lift.

I had it serviced last year and the bow has been restrung. I will include a chin rest, rosin and case- perfect for someone starting out.

If interested please text or call, so I can give you the address for collection.

I'd accept offers in the region of £100. Available for collection from Elsie Road, East Dulwich either Tuesday or Thursday this week.Image

(I'm sorry to the person who had agreed to come for this, I've lost your number in the website change. If you'd like to get back in touch please do.)

Krista

Attachments
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-ixCq5eNMWtJ9i8.jpg
imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-ixCq5eNMWtJ9i8.jpg (188.65 KiB) Viewed 15 times