Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Childminder / mother's help / babysitter

Buy, sell, give away anything related to family life (e.g. baby equipment, clothes, toys).
IsabelT

Hi,
We are looking for any / all of the above to help look after our 18month old little boy and his 6 year old big sister from September.
Childminding would be for just him, 2-3 days or just mornings per week.
Mother's help would be 2-3 hours for 2-3 evenings per week, to help with their tea time, bedtime and clearing up.
Very flexible on days and times for both options, just need some help :)
Plus some ad-hoc evening babysitting!
We are in Forest Hill. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks!
Pinar

Hello. Would you consider a male ?
My partner is an excellent cook ,he is very organised and his cleaning is amazing :)
Maisiemay

Hi there
I’m afraid I can’t help as I’m a nanny that does wrap around 5 days a week
Just wanted to let you know my 16 year old daughter would be interested in adhoc babysitting. She babysits for the family I nanny for and is always babysitting her 2 nephews 7 and 18 months
Feel free to message me if you think this may be of interest
Many thanks
Donna
Maryone

Hello I am a Ofsted nanny , have up to date dbs and first aid. Cache Level Three in childcare and education. Baby experienced. Had a temp nanny job in London which has finish . So I am available. Did you find a Nanny yet.

Thank You

Carol
jojominder

Hi my name is jo I’m a registered childminder I have availability tues-Thurs 8-5 , I’m based on Forest hill rd se23 , if interested please do get intouch for more info
Many thanks
Jo