Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageQuery about posting
Posted by jenny pink 11 November, 2011 21:53

Hi Adm,I wonder how I can delete a post I`ve posted a couple of days ago(I`ve stuck a message on to the thread)

messageRe: Query about posting
Posted by ianr 11 November, 2011 22:31

It doesn't need an Admin to give you an answer. You can't delete a post but you can edit, preferably by addition to what you previously wrote. If it's to say that something offered is no longer available, the best thing imo is just to open the opening post of the thread for editing, and then change the thread title by adding NOW GONE or similar.

Posted by jenny pink 11 November, 2011 22:35

thanx..............the computer virgin

Posted by declan88 22 April, 2012 11:23

Would any one be able to help me?
For some reason I can't even see my posts in the control centre. I last made one maybe 2 weeks ago which needs updating.

Thanks

Declan

Posted by El Pibe 22 April, 2012 19:17

Older posts in the non discussional threads (sale, what's on etc) get cleared down regularly whenever space on the server is running out. This usually accouns for missing posts.

Posted by Administrator 23 April, 2012 12:58

Hi

These are your posts [www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk]

and your last one was on 09/02/12. As El Pibe said there is a clean out every few months but the last one was in January (I think).

--------------------
The Administrator

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed