Permanent make-up

Cassel

I think most important than having others feedback back on experiences would be for you to identify with yourself why you are considering such an avenue in the first place?

What are your views on tattoos?

I'm being serious... do you have a negative attitude to tattoos?

Hi No, I don't have a negative attitude to taattoos, in fact I've got a really sweet little Gemini tat on my left shoulder.

It's purely for cosmetic reasons e.g. getting older, eyelashes not as dense as they used to be so relying on eyeliner more and more these days.

Seeking others' experiences purely from a point of view of: how did they find the proess, did they consider it worth the effort etc. Nothing more 'deep' than that.

Hi Cassel,

A good friend of mine had it done years ago, eyebrows and eyeliner, it looks very good and it hasn't faded, she was very happy with the results and said it made her life so much easier as she feels like she can just wash her face in the morning and go without feeling bare faced. I hope this helps, very important to find a really good place/person to do it though but I'm sure you know that already. Best of luck whatever you decide!

Hi VintageSally

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Looking to get it done for the same reasons as your friend in that I look washed bare faced but half-decent once I've just some eye-liner on because it makes me look more awake and gives me more flattering eyes.

How did your friend go about sourcing the 'really good place/person' because I haven't got a clue where to start. I'm not necessarily looking for a rcommendation - although one would be helpful.

Cheers