Traffic order consultations

Renata Hamvas

1. Southwark Council hereby GIVES NOTICE that it proposes to make the above orders under the powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.

2. The effect of the orders would be, in:- (a) ARCHANGEL STREET - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions (i) throughout the north-east and north-west side, and (ii) on all sides of its western extremity; (b) BARRY ROAD - to formalise an existing 'at any time' loading bay on the north-west side adjacent to No. 40 Barry Road; © BOAT LIFTER WAY - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions (i) on both sides at its junction with Sweden Gate, (ii) on all sides of its eastern and western extremities, and (iii) throughout the remainder of the north-west side; (d) BURBAGE ROAD, so as to accommodate the provision of the raised 'zebra' pedestrian crossing referred to in item 3 below - to (i) reduce in length an existing 'shared-use' parking place and relocate an existing car club parking place on the south-west side adjacent to No. 44 Half Moon Lane, (ii) to convert two existing ambulance stopping areas on the north-east side adjacent to No. 46 Half Moon Lane to 'shared-use' parking, the northernmost of which would be reduced in length, and (iii) to convert an existing length of single yellow line waiting restrictions on the north-east side adjacent to No. 46 Half Moon Lane to 'at any time'; (e) BURBAGE ROAD - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides at its junction with Dulwich Village and Gallery Road; (f) COLLEGE ROAD - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the west side at its junction with Dulwich Village and Gallery Road; (g) CONSORT ROAD - to extend existing 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides at the uncontrolled pedestrian crossing located at the common boundary of Nos. 183 and 185 Consort Road; (h) DRUMMOND ROAD - to convert an existing length of single yellow line waiting restrictions on the south-west side at the entrance to 'The Biscuit Factory', Tower Bridge Business Complex to 'at any time'; (i) DULWICH VILLAGE - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the west and south sides at its junction with Burbage Road, College Road and Gallery Road; (j) GALLERY ROAD - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides at its junction with Burbage Road, College Road and Dulwich Village; (k) ILDERTON ROAD - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the south-east side (i) at its junction with Hornshay Street, and (ii) outside Nos. 313-349 Ilderton Road; (l) KIRBY GROVE - to convert existing lengths of single yellow line waiting restrictions to 'at any time' (i) on the south and west sides of its southern extremity and (ii) throughout the east side; (m) MARLBOROUGH GROVE - to convert existing lengths of single yellow line waiting restrictions to 'at any time' (i) on the east and south-east side outside Six Bridges Industrial estate, (ii) on the west side at its junction with Ainsdale Drive, (iii) on both sides at its junction with Old Kent Road, and (iv) to remove part of an existing 'shared-use' parking place on the north-west side outside John Penry House, No. 1 Marlborough Grove and introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions; (n) MCDERMOTT ROAD - to convert an existing length of single yellow line waiting restrictions on the south-east side between its junctions with Relf Road and Sternhall Lane to 'at any time'; (o) SWEDEN GATE - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions (i) on both sides at its junction with Boat Lifter Way, (ii) on both sides at its junction with Rope Street, and (iii) throughout the remainder of the north-east and south-east sides; (p) RAYMOUTH ROAD - to convert an existing length of single yellow line waiting restrictions on the north-east side outside Banner Court, Raymouth Road to 'at any time'; (q) ROLLS ROAD - to introduce a new length of 'school keep clear' restrictions on the south-west side outside Phoenix Primary School; ® ROPE STREET - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides at its junction with Sweden Gate and the vehicular access to the parking area fronting Nos. 9-14 Rope Street; (s) ROTHERHITHE NEW ROAD - to convert all existing lengths of single yellow line waiting restrictions on both sides between its junctions with Hawkstone Road and the vehicular access to Beamish House, Rennie Estate, to 'at any time'; (t) ROTHERHITHE STREET - to extend an existing length of 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the west side, at the southern vehicular access to Stanton House, No. 620 Rotherhithe Street; (u) SILVER WALK - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the south-west side at the rear of Nos. 14-16 Pattina Walk; (v) SILWOOD STREET - to (i) convert 7 metres of an existing free parking place on the east side adjacent to Westlake, Rotherhithe New Road to an 'at any time' loading bay, and (ii) and convert an existing length of single yellow line waiting restrictions on the east side at its junction with Rotherhithe New Road to 'at any time'; (w) TABARD STREET - to introduce new lengths of 'school keep clear' restrictions: (i) on the south-west side outside London Christian School, No. 40 Tabard Street, and (ii) on the north-east side outside Empire Square West, Empire Square; (x) TIMBER POND ROAD - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the west and south-west side between its junctions with Poolmans Street and Archangel Street, and on the north-east side (ii) at the vehicular access to Baltic Court, Timber Pond Road and (iii) at its junction with Archangel Street; (y) VILLAGE WAY - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on the south-west and south-side between its junction with Half Moon Lane and a point 9 metres east of the eastern boundary of No. 18 Village Way; (z) WAGNER STREET - to introduce 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides between its junction with Ilderton Road and the boundary of the London Borough of Lewisham; (aa) WORLINGHAM ROAD - to extend existing 'at any time' waiting restrictions on both sides at its junction with East Dulwich Road; and (bb) to provide, by way of an experiment, cycle hangars on the carriageway, each having 2.55 metres in length, 2.05 metres in width and aligned parallel to the kerb in (i) GOWLETT ROAD on the north-east side outside No. 3 Gowlett Road, and (ii) WOOLER STREET on the north-west side outside No. 61 Wooler Street.

3. Southwark Council hereby GIVES FURTHER NOTICE that it has approved under section 23 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the provision of a raised ?zebra? pedestrian crossing with a parallel cycle crossing facility at the following location:- BURBAGE ROAD, the centre of which would be located 8.5 metres south of the southern kerb-line of Half Moon Lane. Zig-zag markings, on which vehicles would be prohibited from stopping at all times would be laid: (i) on the east side of the road for a distance of 7.5 metres north of and 8 metres south of the crossing, and (ii) on the west side of the road for a distance of 7.5 metres north of and 16.5 metres south of the crossing.

4. Southwark Council hereby GIVES FURTHER NOTICE under sections 90A to 90I of the Highways Act 1980 and in accordance with the provisions of the Highways (Road humps) Regulations 1999 and the Highways (Traffic calming) Regulations 1999, that it proposes to construct speed tables of flat-top construction, having a maximum height of 100 millimetres and covering the entire width of the carriageway, in: (a) BURBAGE ROAD, at the 'zebra' pedestrian crossing location referred to in item 3 above, extending from a point 5.5. metres south of the southern kerb-line of Half Moon Lane southward for a distance of 6 metres; and (b) WORLINGHAM ROAD, extending from the south-eastern kerb-line of East Dulwich Road south-eastward for a distance of 6 metres.

Anyone wishing to object to or make any other representations regarding the proposal, may use the form labelled 'Parking - Road traffic and highway schemes - responding to statutory consultation notices' at https://forms.southwark.gov.uk/ or send a statement in writing to: the Traffic orders officer, Highways, Southwark council, Environment, P.O. Box 64529, London SE1P 5LX or by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference H/ND/TMO1718-002 by 25 May 2017. Please note that if you wish to object to this proposal you must state the grounds on which your objection is made.