Tulse Hill hit and run

tomskip

I sometimes watch Police Interceptors which is about traffic cops in Essex and Lincolnshire and they frequently pick up uninsured drivers, banned drivers, drunk drivers and I daresay there will be plenty of those types passing through Tulse Hill. There seems to be a lot of use of ANPR in the programme, flagging up cars linked to drugs, no insurance etc

Lorries that have no MOT get massive fines and she was hit by 2 of them and 2 cars on a pedestrian crossing at 06.48 on Monday. Surely there must be CCTV cameras around there- it's a joke these days on the roads.

It reminded me of the incident when someone collapsed on the tube platform and people just walked over the person....

I can understand one car knocking someone down but for 3 other cars to run her over to make sure the person is dead, and not stop to check and ring for an ambulance. What is in the minds of these drivers. I hope the CCTV got their registration numbers.

Our thoughts and prayers for the victim's family.

I can only think they didn't see her - or worse didn't realize they had hit a person, especially if the car in front had done the same and just driven away normally.

It's unbelievable to conceive someone would do this, know they've done it and carry on as normal.

SOMEONE must have noticed odd behavior at home. I would be beside myself.