Gatwick Parking

loubelou

Hello,

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience of using the valet parking at Gatwick Airport? It's coming out considerably cheaper than 'short stay' (apparantly price is driven by demand).

Should I be uncomfortable some driving / keeping the keys to my car?

Any experience and thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you

We?ve used the valet parking purchased direct from the Gatwick website on a few occasions and been happy with the service. You drop your keys in to the office in the short stay car park and pick up your keys from the same place when you get back. My only complaint is when we used it in the middle of the summer holidays there was quite a wait to drop in our keys, the other occasions have been fine. This is only for the ?official Gatwick? service, I?d be more nervous of other providers.

Be wary. There are lots of fringe operators under different brands. We have had good and awful. Also I think only two have permission to use the drop off forecourt area (outside Premier Inn at Gatwick North) which is super convenient. The company that has been consistently good and reliable for us is called I Love Meet and Greet (with a heart). You park up at the drop off, they meet you and take the car. Same place when you get back and it's really easy. Based on our past 4 trips I would reccommend them highly.