Anger is an energy

Pearson

Ok, so you know i've been stirring it somewhat! boredom is my only excuse.

Please accept my apologies to those i have offended.

This video seemed to sum it up, of course some may be offended, but hey it's a step in a direction :)

I shall commence this week with a brighter outlook and a more peaceful karma upon the Forum (and Gypsies!)

If your so bored Pearsons...here's a suggestion...buy yourself a ringside ticket, some candy floss and a overprice glow stick and go watch the budgies doing acrobates at the circus! Happy days (tu)

A small price to pay for the atmosphere and excitment it must create for children!! I am sooooo looking forward saturday evening, when i shall be going....gleefully waving an overprice glowstick and stuffing my face with candy floss, watching the happiness or horror on my darling childs face ( its her 1st circus!).

Glad to see your some what chilled Pearson!!! Although, i did wonder if you were wathching that fantastic program on BBC4 the other night (sunday)? Right up your street, i thought ('My Big Fat Gipsy Wedding')...makes for great watching.!;-)

Your wee one will love it! I've gone 3yrs in a row now.

Bizarre thing is, the kids love the crappy insignificant bits and the candyfloss.

Ask them about some death defying acrobatics and you get silence?!

Ha, well.... Yes i have seen that before. Hilarious!!