Double Bedroom available in flat on Grove Vale

Gabefabe

Hi All,

I have a 3-bed flat (of which 1 room is available)in Grove Vale SE22. It's 2 minutes' walk from East Dulwich Station (with regular trains to London Bridge & Victoria); short walk to Denmark Hill (for Kings X & the City). Large lounge, all mod cons, and a newly-fitted kitchen. Both rooms are doubles, although one is smaller than the other. I've attached a few photos, and can send more by email/whatsapp, but previous tenants were there for over two years, and were sad to move on - which is as high a recommendation for a flat (and landlord) as you're likely to find. Sorry, no students or DSS tenants - and no smoking (not even leaning out of the window!) or pets (fish excepted,I'm not that fussy!!). If you're an agent, it may be in your best interest not to contact me, as I am at least 3.5 times more likely to hurl abuse at you as I am to avail myself of your services. Available immediately (that's the flat, but the abuse can be too) on a 6/9/12 month agreement. Zap me a PM to arrange a viewing.

Gabe

• 3 weeks later...

Archived