Very Large 1 bed house w/garden. Furnished Short Term Let INC ALL BILLS: Sept 2016-Jan 2017

rachaeln

Our large victorian home is available for a short term let from late September 2016 until end of January 2017.

It is currently an un-renovated 3 x bed house with garden. There a large entertaining space, big master bedroom + bathroom. The top floor contains 2 bedrooms but these are totally un-renovated & out of use.

As such we are renting out our home as a large, furnished 1 x bed house with a garden that?s perfect for one person or a couple. The living space, bedroom, and bathroom are spread over the bottom two floors and are very large, functional and perfectly liveable.

PRICE:

The rental price will reflect that our home is not renovated (i.e. cheaper than usual rent for the area + size) and will include all bills; utilities, council tax, TV license, full sky package inc movies + sports and wi-fi. Happy to discuss with any interested tenants.

The house is located just 2mins walk to Queen?s Road Peckham station ? 6mins train to London Bridge. 15mins to Clapham Junction and super quick to Shoreditch + ralston. It's right next to a cool pizza place, Mamma Dough, and the awesome Blackbird Bakery. A new cocktail bar is also opening up right by the station too.

Please direct message me if you have questions. Alternatively call/text my mobile ? 07885 265 252

Look forward to hearing from you

Rachael

Hi Rachel,

Can you tell me how much your looking for per month for the property?

Also when you say unrenovated, what does that mean? Could you share some photos. I'm potentially interested in renting the place. Would you allow a small dog?

Thanks,

Graham

Archived