Model maker looking for a studio space

acornmad

Hello

I'm a designer who makes architectural models as part of her job, looking for a space in or around the East Dulwich area. it could be a garage/spare room/garden shed/back of a shop if it's big enough!

I currently work from my spare bedroom but am fast running out of space with a young family growing up! Am searching for various studios to rent through artist space websites, but nothing coming up near enough to home currently so I'm trying to widen the net.

I'm looking for somewhere which is 3.1m x 4m square or ideally larger, I need 24 hour access, wi-fi, power points and some natural daylight ideally.

My work is pretty clean and intriguing to see in progress (I have worked at the back of a shop before and people will stop to watch/ask questions) - it is not noisy, there is some painting involved but all very controlled and tidy (I can supply photos of my current working space as evidence!) If anyone has anywhere to rent in the East Dulwich/Champion hill/Peckham area I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks Mads

Archived