For sale: Fisher Price Rock N Play Sleeper

I used this sleeper to keep my newborn bedside for the first 3 months. We've moved him to his cot now, so it's no longer needed. It was a life saver the first few months. I could rock him with my foot and eat dinner. Or reach an arm out of bed to rock him back to sleep. It's lightweight and folds easily for travel. All fabric is washable (and has been just washed) but he never even spit up in it. Pristine condition!

Selling for ?25.

Pick up only SE22.

I have original packaging.

Fisher Price My Little Rock N Play Sleeper. Soothe, nap, play! Perfect for new-borns. Rocks with a gentle push from mum. Helps soothe new-borns to sleep. Deep seat with ultra-soft insert and headrest. Makes babies feel extra snug and secure. Breathable mesh sides. Inclined design elevates head for enhanced comfort. Includes soft toy with rattling beads. Handy storage pocket. Three-point restraint for maximum safety. Easy push-button folding design. Lightweight to easily carry.This pretty pink Fisher Price baby rocker has been specially designed to provide new-borns with the security, support and comfort they require to drift off into dreamland. With a gentle push from mummy or daddy, it rocks slowly back and forth to soothe new-borns to sleep.The Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper has a deep seat to cradle babies, a comfortable ultra-soft insert and a luxurious headrest. Security is provided by a three-point restraint, whilst an inclined design provides the safety and support a new-born?s head requires.When they?re not snoozing, babies can entertain themselves with the Fisher Price baby rocker?s plush play toy. It also has a pocket for additional toys. By pushing the baby sleeper?s easy-fold button, parents can fold it an instant for simple storage and transportation.Provides perfect support and comfortGently rocks to soothe babies to sleepInclined design to elevate headPlush rattle to entertain babiesRemovable, machine-washable insertSimple push-button fold away designLightweight for simple transportationInsert and pad are machine-washableInsert and pad can be tumble-driedSuitable for new-born babiesMaximum weight capacity: 25lbs (11.3kg) Warning: only for children unable to sit-up unassisted, grasp the side of seat and pull upwards.

Archived