Key Stage 1-3, GCSE and A-Level Tutor seeking clients for the Summer

I am an experienced, DBS certified tutor, with 10 years of teaching experience, seeking new clients in East Dulwich. If you are looking for an experienced tutor to work with your child over the summer holidays to keep their brains active, help develop their maths and literacy skills before the next school year starts or would like to get an advance start on preparing your child for their GCSEs, AS and A Levels please do get in touch.

I offer bespoke lessons in maths and English for Years 1-6, as well as tutition in English and History up to A-Level.

I have an English Literature degree from the University of Exeter, and am currently studying for a Masters at the Institute of Education. I have a decade of experience, working in some of the country's top 250 schools,providing additional support to SEN and Gifted and Talented pupils, as well as teaching at heritage sites, on film sets and working as a private tutor for several years.

I believe every student is capable of doing exceedingly well in their chosen subject - often it is more a case of needing some confidence building and focused support than anything else!It is an area I am passionate about and would like to help everyone achieve confidence within their academic studies, as well as the best grade.

I am happy to travel to your home, or to provide lessons at a local library. Prices are negotiable, and discounts are offered for siblings and blocks of lessons. As I currently work as a freelancer, lessons can easily be scheduled to fit around you and your children.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours,

Rosanna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived