Refresher / second time parents antenatal course

Dear expectant mothers,

Are you pregnant, expecting you 2nd or 3rd child?

Would you like to brush up your knowledge about your labour options and coping strategies? Talking about life with a toddler and a baby? Meeting local mums expecting their second (or third) child around same dates as you?

I am a practising midwife and I run group antenatal classes in East Dulwich, for first time parents as well as second timers.

The next refresher course will run on September over 2 weeks, ideal for those of you due on October/November 2015:

Dates: Tuesday September 22nd and 29th 2015

Time: From 8pm to 10pm (when toddlers are asleep, in theory...)

Content:

1st week: We focus on labour, what to expect second time round, where to give birth, coping strategies and pain relief options, and any other topic you may want to talk about from your previous birth.

2nd week: Recovery, life with a toddler, what to expect and tips to make your recovery and those early weeks to go smooth as a mother of 2.

During the session we organise a couple of days out, and after that, groups take off and keep on meeting on a regular basis.

Cost is 100? both sessions, per couple. This includes hand outs, unlimeted access to my email/phone for support or further information, and lovely snacks.

If you were interested, do not hesitate to contact me for an informal chat. You can check my website: http://www.ariadnasole.com or email me: [email protected] or phone me: 07598 293 625

For further reference, these links lead to comments from previous attendees: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1491580,1491580#msg-1491580 or http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1482443,1502342#msg-1502342

I look forward to hearing from you,

Enjoy your lovely bumps!

Ariadna

Bump, Birth and Beyond

07598 293 625

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
    • I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
    • If you thought they were off, would it not have been a good idea to have kept them rather than throwing them away, as evidence for Environmental Health or whoever? Or indeed the shop? And do you mean this is the third time you have bought chicken from the same shop which has been off? Have you told the shop? Why did you buy it again if you have twice previously had chicken from there which was off? Have I misunderstood?
    • I found this post after we just had to throw away £14 of chicken thighs from Dugard in HH, and probably for the 3rd time. They were roasted thoroughly within an hour of purchase. But they came out of the oven smelling very woofy.  We couldn't take a single bite, they were clearly off. Pizza for dinner it is then. Very disappointing. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In