energetic , positive and professional ofsted registered home childcare

sabrina79

Hello to all the families in East Dulwich Forum .

I am an ofsted registered qualified home childcare self employed ( easy peasy for you , no need to pay tax ,do contract and pension like you need to do with a nanny ) .

From next year (january 2017) i will be available on wednesday half day (5/6 hours) and thursday all day (9/10 hours), im looking for a family who is an easy going one and which i can build a strong relationship (team work), because as you already know me(childcare) you (parent) have something in common ( love for children) and is own work to support and encourage the child/ren in a positive way for help them to develop all his/her skills .

I really love children( i can prove it !!!! (references )), and im studying for my professional development , i m very interested in psychology, science , philosophy etc etc (yes i do love read books ), and swimming too ! .

My perfect family will have children in the early years age , need a permanent and long term help /sole charge, and also interested for me to plan activities age appropriate and cooking nice healthy food ( i love to cook ) .

I think for now i have said lots of me , now is your turn . Any question are welcome , i will speak to you soon .

best

sabrina

Archived