Nanny needed

SNC

Hi we are looking for a nanny that can look after our 11month old girl for three days a week. It's quite urgent as I'm going back to work on the 5th June. Please let me know if you are a reliable nanny that can come to our home from 8.00 till 5.30.

Thank you!

SNC

Hi,

I run Yellow Duck Childcare. We provide childcare solutions for families. For more information please visit www.yellowduckchildcare.com.

We would be able to help you with your needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to find out more about us.

Many thanks,

Cristiana

Hi I'm Sharon I'm available I'm experienced nanny looked after children ages from 4 months old I have great references kind regards Sharon my references is Louise on 07583695252 and Simon on 0788435597 and Michell on 07958615646

Hi,

My name is Alexandra I'm 27 years old.

I am energetic, friendly, confident and an experienced nanny in child development.

I'am looking for a full time or part time position.if you are interested please send me an email.

I'm happy to work in any part of London! My last 2 years i work in Dulwich area SE22! Cv snd Reference available on request

Thank you !

Archived