Nanny available end of July to august and more

Hi my name is Sansel Dervish.

I am a current nanny that works in Highbury and Islington. The current family I work for are going on holiday for 2 weeks. From 28th July-13th f august. If you need a nanny or babysitter during then please get in touch. I would also be interested in staying on for occasional days and babysitting.

I have done Nanning and babysitting roles for many different families over the years including all aged children so I have a wide range of experience. I have also worked in a nursery for over a year.

The nursery has also given me experience with all aged children as I worked in all the rooms with different aged children.

I am trustworthy and organized as these are important aspects of being a nanny. Being organized allows me to plan the day for children into a structure for them to learn whilst being in my care which will develop their learning and development.

With my experience of working with children I have developed all the skills and expectations needed for this role. My experience has shown me that the only suitable career for me is working with children; I cannot see myself doing anything else. After my day of work, I always leave with a smile on my face as for me this is not only a job role it is my enjoyment and passion. Working with children and learning new experiences about them each and every day is something in which I enjoy at a high interest. I enjoy doing new and stimulating activities with children in which they can enjoy and also learn from. Children motivate me and my interest in them provides them with the best care.

I have a level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care. I also have a current First Aid certificate and a CRB. I am also currently studying a honours degree at university. One of my greatest achievements is that I have an outstanding Ofsted certificate as I participated in the nursery I worked for getting outstanding Ofsted inspection!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

If you would like to contact me my telephone number: 07931175800

kind regards,

Sansel Dervish

Archived