Part-time, live-in nanny required from Feb/March

Dafny

We are a friendly, easy-going family with two small girls. We have a two year old who attends nursery two days a week and a 7 month old who will be at home. We like to get out and about with regular visits to park, baby/toddler groups and activities at the leisure centre such as swimming. I will be returning to work part-time in Feb or March, start date can be flexible in order to find the right nanny for our family.

We are looking for a live-in nanny to work part-time whilst I am at work. These will need to be three consecutive days, ideally Tue-Thurs, hours required by the nanny will be 7.30-6.30pm. In addition there may be ad hoc requirements of a couple of hours on my non-working week days. We would expect the nanny to be available 1-2 evenings a week to babysit.

You:

We are looking for a fun, energetic nanny who is keen to help our girls learn and engage in their chosen activities. You will need to have 2-3 years minimum experience including some experience with under 2 year olds.

Relevant childcare qualifications/certifications, DBS check, Ofsted registered and employer references available.

Ideally first aid qualification.

Fluent in English

Full driver's licence

Duties of the job:

Organising our daughters' schedules

Drop off and pick up at nursery for our eldest by car (use of our car).

Play dates, activities, groups for both

Preparing/cooking healthy meals and feeding both children.

Light housework associated with the children (i.e. Tidying toys away, cleaning kitchen after use, washing clothes, folding and putting clean washing away)

On occasion giving baths and putting to bed but normally we will be home to do this

Preparing dinner for us if required (on occasion)

Accommodation:

You will have a large double room on your own floor of the house. As well as a double bed it has space for lounge area plus basic kitchen appliances (e.g. kettle, toaster, fridge) if desired.

We are looking to pay ?180-240 per week for the part-time role dependent on experience (equivalent ?300-500 full time).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Archived