4-5 Day a Week Nanny Share Space Available from Jan-Feb

zhawt

Sadly we are leaving our nanny share as I am going on maternity leave in late January. Our brilliant nanny Jaki has been looking after our 3 1/2 year old daughter 5 days a week from 8am-6pm since she was just over a year old.

Currently there are 2 other toddlers in the share, each attending 4 days a week. The share is currently hosted at my house in East Dulwich although the other families also host when needed. Jaki picks the children up in the morning and drops them home each night. Preferably, we are looking to fill the space we are leaving with the same arrangement (although hosting can be agreed with the other families) attending 5 days per week from late January/early February but Jaki is also open to a 4 day a week family. The arrangement is flexible which Jaki has demonstrated over the two years we have been with her so individual requirements will be considered.

Jaki is very capable, loving and firm, prepares fresh meals and snacks for the children each day and takes them out to parks, playgrounds, local farms and soft play. I cannot credit Jaki enough for the lovely behaviour she has instilled in my daughter ? sitting at the table for meals, manners and providing routine. The children play very well together and look forward to seeing each other in the day. Jaki is British and has been a nanny for over 25 years and our daughter has flourished under her care, having her support during my return to work made life so much easier for our family and we are very sorry to be leaving the share behind.

The other parents in the share are lovely and a pleasure to deal with and we were all brought together by this forum.

Please, if you're looking for a full time nanny share in East Dulwich/Peckham Rye areas, PM me and either I can call you to give more info, or I'll give you Jaki's number and you can speak to her directly from the off.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for your advertisement on EDF.

Recently, I worked as teaching assistant at Launcelot School. At my placement, I realised that I would like to continue working with kids and want to become a nanny for a warm and welcoming family. I am currently with little ones? nanny agency and I?m looking to start work as soon as possible.

I am a reliable and responsible young adult that feels confident in looking after children of all ages. With two dogs at home and a family of 5 brothers and sisters, I?m used to various chores and responsibilities to keep the house running smoothly. I can be trusted to work alone and I?m happy to work alongside yourself to become part of a team.

I have a first aid certificate and a DBS check. If you?d like a copy of my CV and any child care references or further general information, please feel free to contact me via e-mail : [email protected]

I very much look forward to hearing back from you and I?m available at any time of your convenience for a phone or face-to-face interview.

Many thanks,

Devon Wright

We are one of the other families in the nanny share - Jaki has looked after our son since he was a year old and we couldn't be happier with her care and the arrangement on a whole. He has blossomed under Jaki's guidance, not only with all the skills he has learnt but also his personal development. He is polite, patient and full of enthusiasm for his fun filled days with Jaki and his friends, I feel very lucky to be able to keep him in a stimulating and loving home environment during these very early years.

As much as Jaki's primary focus is on the children, she is such a support for us parents too. Just by doing the morning pick ups and evening drop offs, a huge weight is lifted from my shoulders. Jaki can give 25+ years of childcare advice and get my son to sleep through the night when she babysits!

Please do get in touch if you have any questions or are interested in how we can make a share work together.

Louisa

We are the final family in the share - our recently turned 2 year old boy has been with Jaki since he was 9 months old. Like most parents we were anxious about childcare arrangements when we went back to work but Jaki made the whole experience so much more manageable. Now we are desperate not to lose her! Our working life wouldn't work without her - she is fantastically punctual and very flexible. I feel completely comfortable knowing our little one is having a fun day with her and other the other kids out and about in dulwich area - and photo updates are also nice too. She installs great routine and manners - and he is developing fast under her care. Being in a nanny share has worked really well for us - as said we largely hold the share at one house but move around if needed (we are happy to host). Pick-ups and drop-offs are great. Babysitting can be arranged if needed. Meals are freshly prepared for the kids - and definitely more inspired than some of mummies dishes! The families have become friends and coordinate well together. Will be sad to see some leave but looking forward to sharing Jaki with some lovely new families. As said above - be very happy to provide further reference / answer questions if helpful. Katie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived