Registered childminder has availability Monday-Thursday

I'm a registered childminder who works along side my husband who is my registered assistant.

Together we have been running our successful childminding service for 11 years.(I am a fully qualified nursery nurse and have many qualifications) We have all the necessary legal requirements from Ofsted.

The children enjoy a very busy day with a lot of planned daily activities to support the EYFS framework.

We have our own allotment that we encourage the children to explore! We grow our own vegetables and use them for our daily varied menu and to take home too.

We work from 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am looking for a childminder for my daughter who will be 1 in August. I am going back to work in early September and would like to find someone to look after her between 8-6 Monday to Thursday

I potentially have a friend in the same situation so also interested in sharing with her

It would be great to her more about you and your availability

Thanks

Nina

• 3 months later...

supermum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm a registered childminder who works along side

> my husband who is my registered assistant.

> Together we have been running our successful

> childminding service for 11 years.(I am a fully

> qualified nursery nurse and have many

> qualifications) We have all the necessary legal

> requirements from Ofsted.

> The children enjoy a very busy day with a lot of

> planned daily activities to support the EYFS

> framework.

> We have our own allotment that we encourage the

> children to explore! We grow our own vegetables

> and use them for our daily varied menu and to take

> home too.

> We work from 8am-6pm Monday-Thursday

Luisa has been looking after our children for the past 2.5 years and we highly recommend her childminding service. Together with her husband, she provides a warm and caring, yet professional environment. Our kids have thrived in her care. They love visiting the allotment, where they help collect the eggs from the chickens as well as enjoying the gardening. They have structured activities out of the house every morning - music group, BookStart etc. Followed by a home cooked lunch and lots of interactive play. In the summer they have picnics in the park and days out at the Horniman, local farms, or the nature garden. I remember when I was looking for childcare I wanted the opportunities and interaction of a nursery but the family setting of a childminder, and with Luisa & Domenico we really found the best of both worlds. If you are searching for childcare, I can?t recommend her highly enough. If anyone has questions or wants more info feel free to DM me.

Kate

I would definitely second Kate's sentiments above (she recommended Luisa and Domenico to us and we are extremely grateful!)

We are really delighted with the care which Luisa and Domenico provide for our son and would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for a childminder.

They have created a nurturing, caring environment for the children who are given a rich and varied set of activities (both fun and educational) each day. They provide a carefully planned, nutritious and balanced menu (which always sounds delicious!) much of which is fresh from their allotment. The allotment is another great advantage, as the kids are lucky enough to go there regularly and help with gardening, grow their own vegetables (which parents get to sample) and help to look after the chickens - all pretty 'The Good Life' and idyllic!

They are also highly organised and professional, with a comprehensive and reassuring induction process, and daily carefully put together updates. Their house is spotless and completely child-proofed.

Our son has been with them for 6 months and he flourished in their gentle and supportive care and, as I say, we would (and have) strongly recommend them.

I would like to third the messages above! Our son has been at Luisa's for almost 3.5 years and we could not be happier with the care she has provided over this time. Their home is truly a home from home and the children are treated as part of the family. They have a lovely balance between activities such as music groups, Bookstart, trips to places such as the Horniman etc and playing/arts and crafts at home, trips to the library and of course, the allotment!

Luisa's communication is excellent - the daily diary keeps us up to date with everything - and she is also an invaluable source of advice - from settling in, to teething, to potty training she helped make sure there was consistency between our house and theirs which made everything smoother.

We are coming to the end of an era as our son is starting school in September but we are so thankful that we chose Luisa's care for his early years and could not recommend her too highly.

Please feel free to DM me too if you'd like to ask anything else. Laura.

Archived