Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
sticky threadNannies - please read before advertising
Posted by Family Room Moderator 20 August, 2012 21:20

In recent weeks this board has been flooded by nannies advertising their services, which is fine. However it is not ok to post daily (or in some cases more often than this) advertising looking for a job. This forum is provided for free, please do not abuse this.

Multiple posts will be removed without warning, repeat offenders will be banned.

As I'm not always online, I'd appreciate other users of the board alerting me to multiple posts if you notice them.

Many thanks.

sticky threadRe: Nannies - please read before advertising
Posted by Family Room Moderator 10 March, 2016 16:23

Time for a reminder. Nannies, if you post advertising your services daily, or even more often in some cases, your posts will be removed without warning.

Continuing to abuse/spam the forum will result in a ban.

Thanks.

sticky threadAfter School Nannies
Posted by SouthLondonNannies 25 September, 2017 12:21

Hello

We have recently had lots of enquiries for after school nannies in the Dulwich/Herne Hill/Peckham area and I have had a huge response from nannies who are available.

So we have several after school nannies looking for work and available immediately, with excellent references and experience.

We also provide, live-in and live-out, part time, full time, after school nannies, and nanny/housekeepers. And last minute temporary nannies if needed.

Please call or email me on: 02086724315 or: Catherine.taggart@southlondonnannies.net.

Best wishes
Catherine

Posted by LibertyBlackley January 23, 02:33PM

why isn't there a separate category just for nannies and babysitters?

sticky threadBabysitting
Posted by alex_corbett March 06, 05:36PM

Hi,

My name is Alex, I am 17 years old, 18 in a couple of weeks and a student at college in central London and live in Dulwich.
I have experience with other past babysitting jobs, and I am looking for a few hours of work a week.
I can drive and have a car, so it is easy to travel.
I would love to help anyone out.

Best wishes,
Alex

Posted by tslevs June 11, 04:41PM

We are a professional couple, Thea & Tom, and are currently employing a lovely Nanny, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, who we would love to share with another family.

Our Nanny is also available on Thursday/Friday, if you need childcare on those days as well.

We have three kids, one boy and two girls. The oldest is 8, a boy (Year 3), and the other two, are girls, one I 5 (in Reception) and the other has just turned 2.

Our Nanny is very kind, caring, fun and energetic and used to work in a Nursery, so is always doing lots of great creative stuff with our kids.

We would love to share our Nanny as she's currently predominantly only looking after our 2 year old, who is now desperate for a little friend(s) to hang out with.

It would be great to start sharing asap.

If you are interested, please contact on theaslevin@gmail.com or ring on 07967078926.

Posted by Stephen1990 June 12, 04:50PM

I have been a primary school teacher across years 3,4 and 5 in Peckham over the last five years and am looking for a role over the school summer holidays to tutor. I would also be flexible for the role to be more daycare orientated with an educational emphasis put upon it if this would suit the parent.

I am DBS checked, have experience with working with children and have an excellent knowledge of the current national curriculum.

Please text or ring me on 07742614050 if this sounds like something you would be interested in this summer.

Thanks!
Stephen

Posted by mimifantasia87 July 17, 11:54AM

hello,

my name is melissa im 30 and work in the city monday to friday.

would be happy to do any nanny duties or baby sitting on the weekends.

im based in east dulwich and happy to travel to any of the surrounding areas.

have 3 younger brothers which i helped raise so very good with any age kids

drop me a message if i can help or email

melissafantasia@hotmail.com

thank you
melissa

Posted by kaimen August 25, 02:02PM

I am offering child minding and mothers help. My hours are 9am to 4pm

I am a local mother and I am studying children and adolescent/family counselling at the Tavistock and Portman one day per week. I have several years of experience with child minding and working in schools as a counsellor.

14 per hour.

Please contact me, Kaimen, on 07958904607

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was august 25, 05:32pm by kaimen.

sticky threadRe: After School Nannies
Posted by AERL15 September 05, 10:44AM

Hi Catherine. do you have afterschool nannies available?

Many thanks
Lisa

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum