Where have you bought your kids desks?

pebbles

Just a bit of research as I'm wanting to sell some children's desks that i've decoupages (covered with paper) - I'm thinking football teams etc

Anyway, my question to parents of older kids is where have you bought your children's desks from and how much did you spend?

Thanks in advance

They'll look a bit like this but obviously as a table and not Peppa Pig!!!! http://pressiesbypebbles.com/my-crafting/very-cool-childrens-furniture/

Having said that I would never buy a piece of IKEA furniture again and it was a false economy I have just bought my son a desk and chair from - IKEA. Was hoping one would turn up on the forum but the right thing but it never did and my extensive research couldn't unearth anything which wasn't extortionate (except maybe Next, similar price and quality to IKEA)

Yes, I got that one as well, with the side cupboard; one in white and green and one in white and birch. They really went together quite well and my son ( 10 at the time ) was actually a useful help and enjoyed the whole process.....( ie picking it out, finding the right aisle and then the whole assembly process. In fact, I might hire him out......!!

• 3 months later...