Forum Sponsors

www.crittersolutions.co.uk
xxxx
Williams Wedberg

www.lorenzophotography.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageDecent soft play in the area
Posted by pilsbury 29 September, 2013 07:06

I'm looking for a good soft play that is a short bus or car journey away -any recommendations? I used to take my toddler to Peckham pulse, but its not always the cleanest plus I think she might have outgrown it a little now...

messageRe: Decent soft play in the area
Posted by yeknomyeknom 29 September, 2013 08:05

I've never been but there is a cheeky chimps soft play in Kennington. Another different idea for play nearby is Vauxhall petting zoo.

Posted by hellosailor 29 September, 2013 08:08

The soft play at Beckenham spa is about a 15 minute drive from East D, v good, our toddler has just started wanting to go on the bits for bigger kids and had a whale of a time yesterday. 5.10 for toddler, adults free. Good cafe area too with lots of kids food options, coffees for parents etc.

Posted by Fuschia 29 September, 2013 08:56

Little rascals at Bellingham

Posted by AnnaCBH 29 September, 2013 21:27

There's a good soft play in deptford at the wavelengths pool, bargain (2.50) nice cafe downstairs and no time limits, I'm almost tempted to keep it to myself!

Posted by madmum 30 September, 2013 11:17

SHHHHHHHHH AnnaCHB I have been keeping this little gem to myself! Only drawback is not many tables and chairs but it was cool, clean and cheap....

Posted by pilsbury 30 September, 2013 11:19

Thanks all for the tip offs, even the secret ones smiling smiley ill be sure to try then out - this weekend we went to beckenham spa but ended up swimming instead which was great! We've only just got a car so its great to now be able to explore a little further afield smiling smiley

Posted by etta166 01 October, 2013 19:28

Brixton has a soft play that my kids love. 1.5 hour time limit which is enforced and not the cleanest, but great fun.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed