Pirate costume - where to get one last minute?

mima08

Hi, I had these amazing plans to make a pirate costume for my 3.5 yr old son for a party he is going to - only to fail completely and now look to acquire one quickly - the party is this weekend. Anyone know where I can buy one? Had a look in Sainsbury, but couldn't fine one - any other suggestions please?

Sword made of cardboard and tin foil, scarf for head (red, black and white etc), eye patch made from card board, elastic and coured in with black marker, stripped t-shirt and if needd, hook made with cardboard (unwind a toilet roll cylinder) covered in tin foil. You could also try some of these tips http://m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pirate-Costume. Last resort - Amazon Prime - delivery in 24 hours or less. Good luck.

Hahaha, it Is talk like a pirate day,very appropriate :)

Thank you every one for the suggestions,they're brilliant, and thank you for the offer, Grotty, too. I think we will go for a mix of bought ( got a sword and sash for belt) and I make some of the things suggested as the boy now says he doesn't want to dress up!!! Argh. So instead of full costume, we'll settle for light touch and accessories :)

Many thanks, mx