mum on school run to film with needed - ?150

emc

Hello All

I need to pre-film with a mum on the school run tomorrow morning (for an item that will go on the show on Thursday morning) for an item I'm doing on the perils of getting your kids to school on time in the morning.

So, if you regularly have to contend with bad driving, double parking, aggressive behaviour I'd love to talk to you. It would mean we would need to follow your journey from home to school - so need to be with you about half an hour before you leave for school and then once the school run has finished to ask your reaction to it, is it typical etc?

We would be able to pay you a ?150 appearance fee for this (you'd obviously need to be be someone who drives your children to school rather than bus/walk etc)

Do private message me for more details

Ha, last minute stress onto a stressful time...love it, gotta now weigh up if the extra stress is worth ?150....hhhmmmmm would pay for a day at a spa....shame I can't opt for it I cycle to school....which can be equally stressful, and a lot more risky....let me know if you ever need a cyclists school run....