Local toddler and baby friendly places

Sarie

Hi all

I've a toddler and now a 5 week old baby and am after suggestions for where is good to go to locally with both on either Tuesday or Friday mornings. My ideal place would be somewhere for the two year old to play without needing much supervision but where if necessary I can either keep an eye on the pram with the baby in it (sleeping hopefully!) and/or could feed her if needed. Some of the places that I use to go with just my toddler I'm now thinking are probably not 'right' with the baby too! So any advice as ever gratefully recieved! Thanks

I go to Bookstart at the Albrighton centre with my toddler, and there is an increasing amount of babies there (mostly as siblings to a toddler). It can be rather chaotic but there is plenty to entertain even the most fussy of toddler.

Gymboree also have family sessions, and the open gym sessions are great.

On Tuesdays I take my 19mnth old and 4mnth old to Bubbly Bees (in the greendale hut) it's a lovely safe environment where my toddler can play (and wear himself out) with minimal supervision. There are 3 sessions I think each Tuesday, we do the early one its a nice place to have a natter with other mums/carers too, all very friendly.