new mums fancy meeting up?!

la_ila

Hi,

I'm a new mum of a gorgeous 5 months girl and I'm looking to meet up with other mums in East Dulwich, as would love to share the experience and maybe go together for coffee/playgroup

Any one interested PM me!!!

Ilaria

Hi Ilaria!

I have a 5mnth old baby too))would love to meet!from your name i can say you are italian, i lived in italy for 10years, would be great to speak italian, even though i do speak with my family from time to time in it))happy to go for a coffe this week

Hi Ilaria and "Greycat" :-)

I am a new Mummy too, my little girl is just younger than yours - 9 weeks - but would love to meet up with other mummys too! I have learnt Italian for 2 yrs a few years back, it's a bit rusty now, so will be nice hearing the language and get up-to-speed to start speaking again!

Let me know when is a goid time to meet up and where?

A presto

NCT DULWICH & DISTRICT BUMPS AND BABIES group is back ...

Our informal monthly group for mums and babies /toddlers starts on Wednesday16th September from 10-11.30am at the Dish and The Spoon cafe Cheltenham Road SE15 3AF.

Further dates are :

Wednesday 16th October, Wednesday 11th November and Wednesday 9th December

The group is an relaxed friendly drop in for ALL

Hope to see you there

Any further info email [email protected]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I wouldn't recommend Forest Hill if you have a child in one of the Dulwich private schools and you intend to cycle. ..that hill is very steep. In my opinion the ideal locations would be around Court Lane/near library - I used to cycle across Dulwich Park with my little one to go to one of these schools - when I used to live there. Houses might be on the smaller side. around North Dulwich/Herne Hill great transport link to the City and you are also close to Brockwell Park  or West Dulwich (not the most exciting area but very quiet and very convenient for DP, pre Prep and DC.)  Nice houses as well.  
    • I was born in my Nan's house on Belvoir Road in February 1995 and I lived with my mum and also my younger sister at 185 Ladlands, Overhill Road. I went to nursery and then school at Goodrich Community Primary School and remember the following staff members - Miss Hunter, Mr Coleman & Mr Johnson. A few pupils I remember are - Tanya, Flo, Lauren, Lucy, Arcadeus (not 100% sure of spelling). I moved to Bromley in the early 00s.
    • My mum used to go to a Caribbean shop in Sydenham in the 90s but can't remember the name of the shop. The man's name was Roger. Any ideas?   TIA
    • I look out for them tomorrow over Horniman Gardens.  Separately our garden has been invaded by large birds, magpies, a jay or two, starlings, a couple of wood pigeons and less great and blue tits than usual, virtually no long tailed tits and only the occasional dunnock.  No blue tit nesting this year either..... Here's a lovely picture when the common redpolls visited a few weeks ago, feeding on sunflower chips with the goldfinches.  Note the home made anti-parakeet cage (from a squirrel proof feeder)  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In