Art scholarships secondary state schools

Anyone know of any state secondary schools that offer art and design scholarships for places? I know of lairs of sports, music, maths scholarships but have only heard for Chestnut Grove in Balham offering an art one.

Google not helping - anyone care to tell me thoughts? Bonus if good SEN provision (dyslexia, ADHD)

TIA

The Brit School has an art stream, but it's only for when they reach 14 . They select by competitive application (exam and interview). You could check which local secondaries have a good selection of art based clubs and societies. Where do you live?

Renata

Thanks

Kingsdale does lots of arts stuff I know, but it's too big for my son, he needs a smaller school to thrive.

I was wondering because so many schools have places on offer for music, sport etc, but I've only found the one with places allocated for art.

Hi Renata,

We live near Rye Lane. Its the places initially as well as the provision.

I want to pursue all opportunities as we are in a bit of a blind spot for school choice; and with a child with some SEN but not EHCP. This means for us and many other parents that for most schools we don't get any consideration for the extra needs for the child in the application process; and of course for us the decisions about suitable schools need really really careful consideration. We have issues with maturity, impulsiveness, and resilience to consider. - Oh, and a child who is good at art (!)