kidzania

I went (having win a free pass) with my friend and our daughters(both 5yo) and was really, really impressed.

Everything was available and well staffed, several activities work together to create a bit of drama (several times an hour!) and having been certain we wouldn't use the whole 4hrs we were surprised to leave feeling we could have stayed longer. As the girls were going into activities on their own it gave my friend and I the best chance to catch up we've had since before the girls were mobile, and they came out having only spent 4 kidzo saw most activities paid them!

We went mid afternoon on a Saturday and were surprised how short queues were (think 1/2hr was longest wait - but lots to see & watch while queueing.

Unsure if take an under 5yo (in terms of value for money) but definitely plan to return at some point.

I took my generally not-interested-in-theme-park-or-kids-club-camps-etc-joining children and they also loved it. They still claim to have robbed the bank... They were 7 and 9yo at the time and we managed to go on a day when most other kids had gone back to school and it was not crowded at all. We stayed the full 4 hours and in that time I was free to leave and go roam the mall a bit myself, since they have security bracelets on which mean they can't leave the site without you (and they don't need you at all, more fun to run their own show). It is expensive but you are likely to use the full 4 hrs. Sorry I don't know about any deals but maybe check groupon or similar!

I would also not bother bringing very young kids.