Architect recommendations

Rach72

Hi everyone, I live in Lambeth near Herne Hill and am looking for architect recommendations.

Experience of Lambeth planning regulations would be useful but basically I'm looking for someone with imagination who would be willing to undertake a small project eeking out living space for a family of four. Oh and they also have to be reasonably priced ;-).

Hope you can help.

Rachael

I recommend Simon Whitehead architects! We used his practise for design and project supervision on our loft and whole house refurbishment. This project required not only Southwark planning, but also Dulwich estate permission. Knew his stuff, had great ideas, understands family life having kids himself, and out of the five architects I interviewed seemed to get what I wanted much more than the others.

Hi Rachael,

We might be able to help. We are a young architect practice based in Forest Hill. We have done a lot of projects in South London and you can see some of our work on our website: www.nimtim.co.uk. Get in touch if you think we may be a good fit for what you are looking to do.

Thanks,

Nimi

We can also recommend Chryssanthi (and her brother); as they are currently working on an exciting refurb for us!

-------------------------------------------------------

> Chryssanthi Perpatidou [email protected]

> - She won the competition for the cafe at

> Mountsfield Park in Lewisham which just got

> planning!

> https://www.architecture.com/FindAnArchitect/Archi

> tectPractices/OfficetwentyfiveArchitectureLLP/Proj

> ects/MountsfieldParkCafe-144355.aspx