Ideas for mixed age group of kids

I'm trying to arrange a day out in London for a mixed age group of kids. Two, five, 12 and 14. Help!

I think the younger three would be fine but not sure what might appeal to the 14 year old.

So far I'm thinking trampolining but I'm also wondering about the Kensington Memorial Park water feature. Is that way too young for a teenager? I have no idea about this age group!

Other ideas hugely welcome.

Have also heard good things about Science Museum recently (from a friend who took her 8 and 9 year olds...). We went to the Diana Memorial Fountain on one of those hot days back in July...V busy - quite good for our 5 and 3 year olds but probably couldn't have done more than an hour or so (thousands of kids running round, bashing into each other etc etc). But on a nice warm day, you could give it a go for a bit, then wander over to the Serpentine which might suit both age groups. There's a nice little playground beyond the changing rooms (with little knee-high pools for younger ones, kids running round with water shooters etc). Plenty of grass for grown-ups to lie out on. And then a swim in the serpentine with the ducks? Loads of places to eat in Hyde Park too. Good luck!

Are they from out of town so you want to show them the 'sights'? If so, the South Bank is always a good bet for a wander - the water feature is fun for the little ones to splash about in (bring towels and swimsuit) and the older kids might enjoy surreptitiously watching the skateboarders in the skatepark area and watching some of the street performers (we've seen some really good hip-hop dancers there).

If it's just a case of entertaining a wide age-range of kids for the day, how about taking them swimming (somewhere with slides/inflatables), or to Jump Giants in Wandsworth or ice-skating at Streatham? Or Westfields in W12 has Kidzania for the little ones, and the older ones can go off for a wander round the shops or to hang out in one of the cafes.

Good luck!