Work-from-home mum looking for babysitting swap

Hi,

I'm the mother of a friendly fourteen-month-old little boy who is, bless him, making it all but impossible to work from home. I'm looking for someone in a similar situation with a view to taking turns to look after each others' kids for a morning or afternoon while we get stuff done. I previously did this with a friend from antenatal class, who can be contacted for a reference, but she's now gone back to working full days and has hired a childminder. Ideally I'd be looking for someone to swap with two mornings/afternoons a week each, but can be flexible on that. Can offer a non-smoking house with home-made cooking, sing-songs, a garden, park visits if your child is either walking or sling-able, and change either disposable or washable nappies. Can also offer a study-shed space with electricity and Internet access if you wanted to work within reach of your child.

If anyone's interested, please get in touch and we can meet and see if we think we'd get on. I wouldn't be able to start for a few weeks as I'm in the third week of nursing a broken arm, but hopefully will be back at full capacity soon!

Please e-mail me on the forum or call Kit Whitfield on 07761 913518.