Liners for cloth nappies

LauraHW

Do you want disposable or re-useable?

I use re-useable and made my own by chopping up squares of fleece baby blanket from Poundland (no need to hem as fleece doesn't fray). Apart from the really manky newly-weaned poo, it makes cleaning up so much easier and fleece is much stronger than paper liners (and nicer on baby bottoms).

I'm glad I'm not the only one having to deal with the "still BF while eating solids" sloppy joe poo. It is so grim! 14 months and still sloppy. Please tell me it's going to improve soon. This morning I put a particularly afflicted fleece liner in the loo while I dealt with the rest of the nappy, planning to swish it around in the flush, then forgot and flushed it down the loo :-$. Hope it doesn't cause any blockages...

Still, on a positive note I find a bit of bambino mio sanitiser plus daz washing powder sorts the stains out no problem

Re. liners I use either bambino mio paper liners (get them from ocado) or little lamb fleece ones (they are so soft and fluffy). Will definitely try the poundland fleece blanket though.

bluesuperted Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is far TMI simonethebeaver but my boy still

> BFs a lot (now 15 months) and his poo was sloppy

> Joe for a long time. But we coped with just fleece

> and no stains on any of our lovely nappies

> (Bumgenius V4 and Flip primarily). Now it's much

> easier and more solid, the fleece is wonderful!

Sanity girl - how funny, I did the same a few weeks ago with a fleece liner, eek! Thank god it was in our downstairs loo which has super flush power rather than our upstairs one which blocks at the drop of a hat! Hope it didn't cause any problems in the sewage works, I never put wet wipes down so I was a bit mortified as the fleece got sucked away...

Our poo is definitely improving! Much harder (and therefore easier) now and in a tragic way I really am happy when he does a nice 'turdlike' one, so it will come soon for you guys I'm sure! I'm thinking that it means we're through the rough end of cloth nappying and the next 12 months will be loads easier :)