Cleaners in ED?

B&G

Hi all. Does anyone employ a cleaner locally? We are about to move to ED and I have a horrible feeling that the current owner isn't going to do a very thorough job when he moves out! I would be keen to find out how much it would be to get a cleaner in for a couple of hours to do a proper 'deep' clean - with me- the day we move in. Does anyone have any recommendations/rough price guides? Thanks in advance, B

I strongly recommend my cleaner. She does a weekly clean for us and has never let us down in the 2+ years we've had her. She works with a friend to get the job done in half the time. Over the summer I asked her to do Spring Clean which she did thoroughly and efficiently. Additionally I said she could rearrange the furniture as she saw fit, to get our flat to 'work' better now that we've got children. I was very impressed with the results. She charged me ?10 per hour. Her husband runs their little cleaning business and his contact email address is [email protected]. Her name is Be and her mobile number is 07951 992403

Good luck