Pyjamas with feet

Hello

My 15mo has now made it impossible to get on a sleepsuit in the evening thanks to the constant back arching, the rigid board body, rolling, headbutting, kicking etc etc (as I'm sure is the case with most parents!) plus her legs are rather chunky and 12-18 months suits barely do up on the legs so I'm in the market for 2-piece pjs but not sure where to look. I would ideally like to get ones with feet attached as last time I tried footless pjs she got herself in a right tizz with the legs riding up and socks coming off and it wasn't the most peaceful sleep she'd ever had. Anyone know where I can get nice ones that aren't going to break the bank but equally are decent quality, won't bobble and go baggy after 1 wash/wear? I heard its important to get good fitting separates...something to do with suffocation risk and flammability but no sure how accurate that is.

Any tips/recommendations gratefully received!

Thanks

We had to switch to pjs when my daughter was around a year, she was such a wriggler she'd end up with both legs in 1 leg hole! We have found Gap pjs to be fab. They fit very snuggly so don't ride up legs and can be worn under sleeping bags. We try and stock up in the sale though- not cheap!

My 15m old is currently just in a long sleeved bodysuit and his winter sleeping bag - seems cosy and no feet/legs to get in a muddle with. I just put some trackies/leggings on him to pad around in in the morning. I'm not sure you can get feet bottoms in bigger sizes? I do find the 'long john' style pjs (do they do these for girls?!?) better generally as closer fitting and snuggly. And cute.

(ps - again obv using the boys versions but do find jojo pj's expensive, crap, shapeless, not wash well etc...)

thanks everyone, she sleeps in a short-slv body suit, long sleeve sleepsuit and 2.5 tog bag - likes being snug! Will check out gap then, they always have a sale of some sort. And if the leg is tight fitting (long john style) then i guess the socks can stay under the trouser leg. Are the gap pj tops anything like their long slv t-shirts because I find these really small, the necks are loose and the arms are massively tight...but they are long which is good.

We also changed to seperate pjs at around this age. I also like the GAP ones, there are also some similar ones that you can get from mothercare although there are not quite as stretchy. Also that minimode brand from Boots. I don't think that she will need socks if she is in a sleeping bags. The gap pjs are not as stretchy / tight as the t-shirts.