Advice/ideas needed

As usual I am posting on here for help with childcare! I have a fairly unusual request and wondered if anyone had ideas or even better was interested in doing it.

Basically, on Tuesdays from 7am until 8am I need someone to stay with the kids, taking 1&2 to Heber breakfast club then 3 onto a local nursery. Due to this unusual childcare need - we are willing to pay above the normal ?10 hourly rate. This is term time only (and actually may not even be every week - I would be able to let the person know a week in advance if the service was required.)

Alternatively, if someone was available from 7 -9am they could drop them off straight to school.

Any ideas anyone?

Thankyou.

Maybe one of the nursery staff will want to earn a bit of extra cash and be able to do this for you?

We are in a slightly different but not too dissimilar situation - needing only a couple of hours in the evening 3 days/wk for nursery pick/feed/bath etc until we get home. We have someone from a local nursery who does this for us with the occassional morning help, too.