Wheelie bin cleaning

jennyh

Has anyone had this done? We are finding that with an increase in flies we are getting maggot breakouts in our wheelie bins. The bin men are coming today but I'm tempted to get them cleaned out anyway as its pretty stinky in the hot weather!

VIP bin cleaning - whole heatedly recommend. Pay for 6 months and they clean brown and green one a month straight after bin men have been, using recycled water so don't bother you. They smell lovely after. I pay ?36 for 6 months, which is a bargain in my opinion. I struggle to get time to wash my hair, never mind my bins! :0)

Thanks everyone, will give them a buzz. I would so it myself but being pregnant I'm a bit of a wimp with anything unpleasant and energy consuming!! Wet I know. It's more a case of knowing I don't have to think about it and be late for work because I discover a maggot stampede as I'm leaving the house!

Hi was going say vip bin cleaning company do grand job we just can not afford ahh so not just us also flies then maggotts in bin thankfully emptied so i took took to cleaning our shared brown bin wish neighbours wouldnt put food in non compostable bags or no bags hence maggotts.

cleaned ours today....

wonder if anyone out there cheaper than vip bin.

countrlass

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...