feedback on South London Extensions and Lofts?

Bubster

• 1 year later...

We are currently using SLEL - South London extensions and lofts.

While we were impressed by Amer, and the quality of work to date, they appear to be struggling to complete the project - 29 weeks & counting!

Any other experiences out there?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately we have had an extremely poor experience with South London Extensions and Lofts who are now refusing to complete our project and left our extension with several significant and expensive issues to resolve and the job ran months over the completion date. I understand that several families have had issues and their administration and client management has been highly unprofessional, particular from the Director Bogdan.

I don't believe Amer is working with them anymore and they are going into liquidation.

Nepsi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> We used them and overall are happy with them.

> Bogdan's communication is admittedly not great,

> but the job got finished on time and we are happy

> with the result. So I would recommend them.

I'd be interested to find out when you completed your build as I understand these issues with SLEL have arisen over the last 6months and i have been informed they are going into liquidation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just wanted to post an update to this - we've had a project ongoing with S.L.E.L. for a long time (hugely overrunning). Bogdan just confirmed to us that SLEL is going into liquidation, and we may hear from the liquidator shortly. Has been a really, really nasty experience, and our project is far from finished. Won't post full review/saga here, but PM me if you need more info. Would advise others to be very careful re ongoing work, and certainly not to use them for anything new.