CBT and Counselling Service

Sometimes the challenges or dilemmas of life can make us feel down, anxious, stressed, isolated and lost and they can have an impact on our relationships. Having a space to make sense of these experiences with someone can be the first step towards a more fulfilling life.

I am a clinical psychologist with a private practice on Lordship Lane where I provide assessments and interventions for individuals (adolescents and adults) and couples.

There are a huge variety of different types of therapies available today. It can be confusing to know which type of approach is right for you. I am a fully qualified and professionally registered Clinical Psychologist. Clinical Psychologists are trained to work in a way that allows us to draw on many different therapeutic approaches. This ensures that I can provide therapy that is uniquely tailored to you.

To find out more, please visit my website: www.dulwichpsychologist.co.uk or contact me:

Dr Christine Langhoff

Lordship Lane

London

SE22 8JU

Phone: 07816 382810

E-mail: [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tuesday daytime appointments available from 4th February.

*Special Offer: Half price assessment appointments on Tuesdays in February between 9 and 4pm. Please quote FEB50*

Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 7pm-9.10pm

Tuesdays: 7am-9pm

Sundays - 9am-9pm.

I aim to offer a first appointment within a week.

Dr Christine Langhoff

Phone: 07816 382810

E-mail: [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...