Recommendation for DS Repairs handyman services

bellenden

• 3 months later...

Hi - I would also be happy to recommend Daniel. I found his details via a search on EDF so felt that I should return the favour!

We needed a fence built and we are very happy with the result. Daniel was proactive in his communication (preliminary visit, quote, materials advice and agreeing date for work) and the job was done very efficiently in one day (with his partner).

I would definitely consider contacting Daniel and DS Repairs for future work.

• 3 weeks later...

Having tried another handyman highly recommended on this forum who turned out to be overpriced, distinctly average and more concerned about getting a recommendation on the forum than doing a good job, I tried Daniel too.

What a refreshing change! He and his team are friendly, polite, professional, extremely reasonable cost-wise and did a great job. They could not have tried harder to complete the job exactly as i wanted. The job was tiling and finishing off in our bathroom. Would happily call on them again. The other bunch of jokers won't be getting a call back!

• 2 months later...
Another glowing reference for Daniel and his team. We have had several small jobs done with the handyman rate and then a new door fitted and long running plumbing problem identified and dealt with. We were impressed by their courtesy, professionalism and attention to detail and would fully recommend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Happy new year to everyone and all the best in this new year. This is a quick message to let everyone know that we are back to work now ready to help everyone with those issues at home.

Regards

Daniel Santa

Dsrepairs

• 6 months later...
DS Repairs did an amazing job installing a bathroom for me when someone else had sadly done a very bad job. Daniel helped us out last minute and him and his team was faced with many unforeseen challenges to finish the bathroom but the final result looks great! He also fixed a few other things in the house and gave me daily updates and sent me photos of progress as I was not myself on site. Very impressed with the standard of his work and his professionalism. I highly recommend DS Repairs.

• 1 year later...