Alice and Olivia - cakes + cupcakes

I am a local cake enthusiast and I would like to post here some of my creations.

I love food and all things sweet but my passion for cake design was born when I baked for my little girl?s first birthday party. The result and feedback was so good that I started baking for friends and family. Then I had my first proper order, and a second, a third? birthdays, corporate events, first communion? and now I can?t stop!

I love what I do and would be very happy to bake for your parties too.

My cakes are homemade with only the best ingredients on the market. I can make any flavour you like including gluten-free options. Drop me an email or PM for further info.

And here?s my facebook page if you would like to see more designs:

www.facebook.com/aliceandolivia

e: [email protected]

Thank you!

Caroline

So creative, special and very dedicated!

We asked for a special cake to our 2yo boy with his favourite cartoon's character!

I'll never forget my little boy's excitement from when he saw his cake! His eyes was shining and his smile lasted for ages!

The cake was delicious, we had all the children siting and eating together, they asked for more!

The adults couldn't stop asking where the cake had come from!

Certainly high quality products and lots of love where there composing the cake!

Highly recommend them to be part of a such special time of your life!

I have tried all sort of cakes, candies, cookies and cupcakes from Alice and Olivia and I am always pleasantly surprised by the amazing flavours and impeccable presentation.

Caroline is incredibly dedicate, creative and passionate, always striving to make your special occasion even more special.I used her services in different occasions.All her cakes, cupcakes, cookies and candies are hand made and crafted and Caroline uses only high quality ingredients.

Recently, I hosted a baby shower for my sister and left Caroline in charged of the dessert menu and decoration. As usual,Caroline surpassed my expectations and my guests were highly impressed with the quality of the cakes, cupcakes and cookies and with the beautiful decoration. My sister was extremely happy and could not thank both Caroline and me enough. Needless to say, the baby shower was a huge success!!!

You will not regret trying and tasting this heavenly treats that are made carefully and with love. It will bring colour, cutenesses and happiness for everyone!!!