KFH East Dulwich - Great Experience

Stan119

We sold our home through KFH and I was so impressed with the level of service from valuation to completion that I wanted to spread the word! Having had a nightmare of an experience earlier in the year when we went on the market with another leading Estate Agent in the area, who provided no feedback after viewings and were in general, totally disorganised and very infuriating - we took the property off the market altogether.

Fast forward a couple of months and I asked Paul at KFH to come and value for us - what a difference!! He was so much more realistic, he came with comparables - we didn't see these with the other agent. He told us that he had people in mind and reluctantly we let him arrange viewings, prior to the property being on the market - I was very skeptical about this given previous experience where we had been over promised... only to be proved wrong. He had two offers on the table within a week; we sold it without it even being put onto the market.

Stephen then took over as our main point of contact and he was very helpful and excellent at keeping us in the loop on things right up until the end when we completed. There are so many agents in the area but I can honestly say that the whole experience of selling through KFH was totally pain free and they were calm and professional throughout. I would highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again myself.