Can you recommend a good building company and handyman?

AnnaD88

Hi, I know that plenty of people have already recommended here some building companies / handymen services but I would appreciate if you could help me :)

We have just moved in to the new semi-detached house in East Dulwich. There are plenty of small things around the house to fix / walls to be repainted etc which we want to complete before Christmas (I know, not much time left!) and for the next year (starting in February) we want to invest in Loft Conversion and possibly Basement Conversion (depending on the costs). Do you know any builders / companies worth contacting? I would rather a small, local company which takes care of their clients.

Thank you for your help!

Anna

Hi, I would highly recommend Charlie O'Brien. He has lived in the local area all his life and currently him and his dad ( family business ) work all around the South east London area ( they are based in Nunhead ). He is really reliable, and a hard worker, they are able to do both small jobs and larger projects ( like loft conversions and complete refurbs). I don't know what his schedule is at the moment but I would suggest just giving him a call. His number is 07875442992 and if you wanted to see some of his work he has recently opened a Facebook page under Charlie O'Brien Cpob

Hi Anna, I would recommend Lifestyle Design and Build for all services. They are a building company but they also offer handyman services, therefore, they would be a perfect choice for you. After they completed a loft conversion in my house, I have hired them a couple of times for random small jobs and I have always been pleased with the quality of their work. They are not a huge company, that's why they really care about their clients! Visit their website: www.lifestylebyasq.co.uk or call them 02077203082.

Regards,

Claire :)