Cat B&B: Indoor Boarding for Cats Whilst You're Away

M.Harper

Hello fellow cat owners,

My partner and I are about to move into a 2 bed, 3 balcony flat in Deptford/Greenwich and have decided to offer a cat minding service. We came up with the idea whilst being between two properties ourselves last year with our own cat (who has now sadly passed) and faced the hard task of finding an affordable/suitable environment for him, we have previously used a 'cat b&b' which cost us an arm and a leg.

We will not be getting another cat of our own as we feel it's not fair without a garden, however we would enjoy looking after other's cats for short periods of time. We understand crossovers of different owner's cats may not be viable so would offer this on a first come first serve basis.

The flat is perfect for an indoor cat, it has two small balconies which have wooden slats from top to bottom which they could not escape from, the third balcony is a roof top balcony so access is prohibited. We also have a downstairs toilet which will be a litter tray room.

Both my partner and I are very fond of cats, we have just returned from Malaysia where we lived for two years and set up a similar cat-sitting service to expats in our area.

This would suit owners who:

- are having work done to their house which involves them having to leave home

- are going away and unable to find an in-house sitter

- cats are too young to be left alone

- in between homes

At this stage we are trying to gauge interest and potentially take some bookings as of end of March.

We will of course welcome you to meet us and view the flat.

My contact number is 07708 510 356.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Anyone have any amount going over the next 4 weeks? thank tou
    • Please understand that I am not doubting the word of anyone who has posted here with problems with bought-in prepared meat, but (I am old) uncooked meat (perfectly 'good' meat) does smell often, we are too used to shrink wrapped and chilled supermarket meat which can be almost scent free - so we are surprised when 'butcher's' meat does smell (and often, if it is uncooked, quite strongly). Indeed game which is high can smell quite strongly, and not in a good way to our 21st C sensibilities, without being off - as in food poisoning off. Certainly prepared meat, when cooked, should smell enticing, and not at all bad - so the experiences quoted above are certainly very worrying - but younger people reading this should not be concerned, particularly, if fresh (raw) meat they have bought from e.g. a proper butchers has a smell to it. Which is not to say that something which smells rank shouldn't be a point of complaint. Even the smell of high-ish game, if left unwrapped, should dissipate once unwrapped. If it increases however it may be  cause for concern. But raw beef or lamb in the joint can often smell of something which isn't necessarily particularly nice, without it being worrying. It will tend to cook with more flavour.
    • Thanks tedfudge, great news, well done!!! 🦆😊
    • Just an update  The ducklings were picked up by a lady from an animal sanctuary Sussex,  hopefully they have a good life ahead of them
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In