Forum Sponsors

www.tailored-living.co.uk
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

Portmoor Lettings

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageFront of house/ bar person for Telegraph Hill Community Pub
Posted by eberg January 11, 06:16PM

I'm looking for an experienced front of house/ bar person to join our new team. You'll need to be cheerful, well organised and have excellent people skills as this is a proper local serving the good people of Telegraph Hill SE14. It's a lovely friendly community and the pub plays an important part in the life of local people. Send me a message with a contact number if you're interested.

messageRe: Front of house/ bar person for Telegraph Hill Community Pub
Posted by char_bateson January 13, 10:26AM

Hello- my name is Charlie- I am writing from my wife's account. I am interested in this job- I am an extremely warm man with all of the traits you describe in your advert and value my local community strongly. We live in East Dulwich near to Peckham Rye Park. It would be great to have some more details about this post and to speak further.

I am a trained acupuncturist looking for a second job to subsidise my income. My number is 07981 591242. I will be available to talk further after 5pm this evening but am able to access messages on the forum before then.

Many thanks,

messageRe: Front of house/ bar person for Telegraph Hill Community Pub
Posted by eberg January 15, 05:24PM

Hello there, I'm looking for someone to work full time really and someone with a hospitality background. Do you have any experience?

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed